The Crisis Management and Disaster Response Centre of Excellence (CMDR COE) is organising its 6th Annual Conference on “Interagency Interaction in Crisis Management and Disaster Response“ on 5th-6th June 2018 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Serving as a platform for information and exchange for experts and professionals in the field of Crisis Management and Disaster Response, this recurring event will address the following topics this year:
- Climate change- Security Nexus
- Future Crisis and Disaster Response Operations
- Best practices in support of Crisis Management and Disaster Response decision-making
Professionals and practitioners working in and around Crisis Management and Disaster Response, from both the civilian and military communities, to submit abstracts of papers for presentation at the conference.
- Online registration and abstract submission are due by 15th April 2018, 1600 EET
- Selected candidates will be notified via e-mail by 30 April 2018, 1600 EET and provided further information regarding their presentations.
- Final papers are to be submitted via e-mail (attachment) by 30 May 2018, 1600 EET to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- See the conference website for additional information regarding the submission process.